Estimated Minutes Watched by content type, subscriber status and YouTube product.
The YouTube Daily Estimated Minutes Watched for Live or On Demand Content by Subscribed Status and YouTube Product report from NEXT Analytics is a refreshable report that offers daily data on YouTube estimated minutes watched for live and on demand YouTube content, and organizes that data further by subscribed status and YouTube product.
The report’s title is a mouthful, but that’s because it contains a lot of important information about your YouTube performance that you can use to pinpoint successes and root out under-performing content in a fraction of the time.
Why compare four separate reports showing daily estimated minutes watched, daily estimated minutes watched by live and on demand content, daily estimated minutes watched by subscribed and non-subscribed viewers, and daily estimated minutes watched by YouTube product when you can get all that daily data in a single, simple report that you can customize in Excel or in the Cloud?
Estimated Minutes Watched
This report can be useful for people who:
- have both live and on demand YouTube content
- have subscribers and non-subscribers who view their YouTube content
- have multiple YouTube products
- want to compare daily YouTube estimated minutes watched across content type, subscriber status and YouTube product
- want to simplify their YouTube reporting process
Ready, set, get your data now!