Your Site is Running Poorly — Don’t Be The Last To Know!
Don’t wait for your someone to tell you “Your site is running very slowly”. If you download this free spreadsheet, and click one button, once a month, you’ll be able to spot trends in poor Page Load Time, Domain Lookup Time, Connection and Redirection, and Page Download Time?
This free spreadsheet contains EVERY METRIC SUPPLIED BY GOOGLE that pertains to how well your site is running.
- Page Load Time (ms) also known as: ga:pageLoadTime
- Page Load Sample also known as: ga:pageLoadSample
- Avg. Page Load Time (sec) also known as: ga:avgPageLoadTime
- Domain Lookup Time (ms) also known as: ga:domainLookupTime
- Avg. Domain Lookup Time (sec) also known as: ga:avgDomainLookupTime
- Page Download Time (ms) also known as: ga:pageDownloadTime
- Avg. Page Download Time (sec) also known as: ga:avgPageDownloadTime
- Redirection Time (ms) also known as: ga:redirectionTime
- Avg. Redirection Time (sec) also known as: ga:avgRedirectionTime
- Server Connection Time (ms) also known as: ga:serverConnectionTime
Download the Free Spreadsheet Here
It’s a simple Excel spreadsheet, so it’s easy to change. Don’t like the look of the charts — Change Them! Add your company logo, add some new titles, go for it.
If you want to change the data being reported, that’s easy too:
Open the worksheet named “nextv54plus_actions”.
Change the year and month to a 12 month range that suits your reporting needs in cell B4. For example, pasted the following to cell B4 to change the report to show June 2014 to June 2015:
Change the Segment by modifying cell B5. Remove the gaid:-1 and put in your desired segment value.
Change the Profile either by modifying your default value (in the Subscription dialog box, the Data Access tab). Or you can lock this spreadsheet to a specific profile ID value by entering one after the last comma in cell B6.
Post your questions on our Support Page. It’s fast and easy, and you’ll know everything you need to know.