Compare daily YouTube views across content type, subscriber status and YouTube product
The YouTube Daily Views for Live or On Demand Content by Subscribed Status and YouTube Product report from NEXT Analytics is a refreshable report that fetches daily data on YouTube views for live and on demand YouTube content, and organizes that data further by subscribed status and YouTube product.
The report has a long name, but that’s because it is packed full of valuable data about your YouTube performance—and it will save you a lot of time.
Why compare four separate reports showing daily views, daily views by live and on demand content, daily views by subscribed and non-subscribed viewers, and daily views by YouTube product when you can get all that daily data in a single, simple report that you can customize in Excel or in the Cloud?
This report can be useful for people who:
- have both live and on demand YouTube content
- have subscribers and non-subscribers who view their YouTube content
- have multiple YouTube products
- want to compare daily YouTube views across content type, subscriber type and YouTube product
- want to simplify their YouTube reporting process
You can get your YouTube view data in just a few clicks.