See YouTube Minutes Watched by Playback location
How many minutes did people watch my YouTube video on the YouTube watch page?
How many minutes did people watch my YouTube video on the YouTube channel page?
How many minutes did people watch my YouTube video on an embedded page?
How many minutes did people watch my YouTube video on another playback location ?
Have my minutes watched increased week over week? Day over day? This week compared to last week?
If your boss asks you these YouTube playback questions, can you answer them?
The YouTube Daily Minutes Watched by Playback location refreshable report can tell you exactly how many minutes people watched your YouTube videos every day and organize them by playback location. No more guessing about where your YouTube videos are being watched, and for how many minutes. This report can help you easily see daily trends and recognize outliers. Plus, you can easily customize your report in Excel or in the Cloud.
What YouTube playback locations are there?
This report fetches data for the four YouTube playback location categories
- YouTube watch page: The minutes watched from your video’s specific page (i.e. the exact URL where your video is found)
- YouTube channel page: This indicates the minutes watched directly on a channel page
- Embedded in external websites and apps: This indicates the minutes watched on a page or app that has embedded your video
- YouTube Other: When browsers don’t indicate the exact playback location, the minutes watched are tallied here.
This dashboard can be useful for people who:
- Have multiple YouTube videos in different playback locations
- Want to compare minutes watched for each video according to playback location
- Want to see which sites and apps have embedded their YouTube video, and know how much they get watched there
- Want to compare daily minutes watched to see increases or declines
Get started now.